Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Tag, You're It!
Thanks (I think!) to Cindy from My Corner Of Katy for tagging me with the “six random things about yourself” meme. The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
With no further ado here are six things about me that are pretty random…
1. I have a book addiction. I learned to read young and often read two or three books a week. I’m reading more nonfiction as I get older. The pace has slowed down since I started reading so many blogs!
2. I love cheesy, happily-ever-after movies. I love them even more if they are musicals with big dance numbers. (That’s how you know, that’s how you know, that’s how you know he’s your love…)
3. I have an overwhelming urge to move the brick edging of my garden beds just a few inches into the lawn. That’s how the front lawn disappeared.
4. I work out at a gym because I have no self discipline to do it on my own. I do step and/or spin classes 3-4 times a week to try to keep in shape and to ward off depression.
5. I hope to someday visit the little Italian village where my grandparents were born.
6. I hate shopping, pretty much all shopping, but especially at malls. (well, except for nurseries!)
Now I need to tag six bloggers…and since it’s summer and lots of people seem busy in the garden…if you’re reading this and you are at all interested please help me out and consider yourself tagged!